Upload File - vendors problem.

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 11 months ago #269015

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5

hi.
I have vendors that they upload and sell their files.
But we have a problem in uploading files: when the file name is in Arabic characters hikashop does not upload it correctly! it cleans file name and uploads it in the safe folder! not vendor own folder! so, for this reason, I manually change file name and folder then corrects the file information on the product page.

also, I need a plugin or ... that rename files in specific format after uploading

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 11 months ago #269019

Hello,

Can you please perform a test using HikaMarket 1.7.3 ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...arket-changelog.html

If the problem persist, please provide a detailed procedure in order to reproduce the issue in one of our local/demo website.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pma

6 years 11 months ago #269238

I update my Hikamarket to 1.7.3
But The problem Exist:

1- Arabic File names: after upload, hika cleans file names
2- I have tested that drag and drop & upload button have problem NO 1, But we have another problem only with "Upload button": after uploading file hika does not upload file address correctly to vendor folder! it uploads the file to "Safe" folder and it sets the correct address for file like vendor1/file.zip

we upload file aaa.zip with "Upload Button"
but hika do this: file place in "safe" folder (it most be in vendor folder) and the address sets for download is "vendor1/aaa.zip"
actually, it dose not send the file to vendor folder! but with drag and drop, we don't have such problem

I have problem 3 :cheer: , Because i have many vendors that they want to sell their files so i need Action with hika shop that after upload rename Uploaded file with the specific format like "Sitename+productcode+date" How can I do this?

Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by pma.

6 years 11 months ago #269265

Hello,

I'm sorry but I am not able to understand what you're doing.

Are you talking about the front-end ? The backend ? HikaShop or HikaMarket ?
Please do not use the term "hika" but the full name of the component you're using ; so it places a context that we can understand and follow.

As I told you in my previous message ; we need to replicate the issue ; so you need to give us these precise details do to so.
Right now, I'm afraid that there is nothing which allow us to understand, reproduce and fix.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

6 years 11 months ago #269289

Hi
I'm sorry about this.

I have the problem with front-end Hikamarket.
more detail:
I have 5Vendor that they work only with front-end

1- After Uploading files like: "پیمان.zip" ,from hikamarket front-end, i see this file uploaded to my host like this: ".zip" without any name.

2-from hikamarket front-end for upload we have 2 choice: _use upload button _use drag and drop file
when the vendor upload his file with "upload button (blue line attachment)", After uploading a file we see the file is not in vendor folder! it is in "SAFE" folder.

Attachments:

6 years 11 months ago #269305

Hello,

I can add a patch in order to handle the fact that the filename become "empty" after the security checks.
But HikaMarket (and HikaShop ; because your issue would be the same in HikaShop backend) is relevant to Joomla security (and general security).

We are using Joomla core to make the filename be safe:

$file_path = strtolower(JFile::makeSafe($name));
So it is Joomla core which make that filename empty.
Afterwards, that's sure that there is a check missing in order to see if the result of "makeSafe" return a filename without name (but just an extension).

I don't see what I can do except catch that case and not process the file ; Web is not really ready to handle unicode files and Joomla do not authorize it (due to security rules).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

6 years 11 months ago #269331

Thank a lot.

But can I have a patch or some codes that rename uploaded file with this format? Sitename+productcode+date or something like this ?
Because my vendors upload their files whit any name that they want.

Ok, I can solve this problem NO.1 because I have said to my vendors that do not upload their files with Unicode characters.
But the problem 2 exist :(
How to solve Upload button problem? it does not move the file to vendor own folder :((((((( when the vendors upload many files I don't know wich file is for wich vendor that to move the file manually to the vendors folder!! I see many files in the safe folder!!! so need to check all new products for knowing files owner :(
Please Solve this problem with next hikamarket Update

I have Digital multi-vendor system all of it Indebted your hikashop and market :) many thanks for you.

6 years 11 months ago #269372

Hello,

I'm still extremely confused by your messages and I'm still not able to understand your issue clearly.

It looks like you have several requests in the same message ; some points which might be related... or not.

The fact that the filename have unicode code is one part.
The fact that the file is uploaded in a wrong folder is another.

Now you need to explain if there is a correlation ; or not.
Because if your file have an unicode name and that filename become empty after the Joomla security checks ; what is happening after is "irrelevant" (in the way that the upload won't continue once the patch in place).

If you want a trigger in order to control the uploaded filename ; it is something possible.
But currently, HikaMarket is following the HikaShop directive. So when a file is uploaded, the component need to use the same filename.
So even if I add a trigger ; that trigger should also be added into HikaShop otherwise they will be a compatibility issue.

If you want modification in the upload system ; maybe your request first need to be on HikaShop itself.
I'm not against improvements in HikaMarket but I'm trying to keep a cohesion, a consistency, with HikaShop.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds