Hikamarket and Event Entries

• Thank you received: 2
8 years 7 months ago #214773

-- HikaShop version -- : 9.9.9

Hikamarket and Event Entries

Hi,

I have been going through the documentation but the following points are not very clear to me, hopefully you can provide some feedback

1. With Hikamarket, can vendors create an Entry Form from the front end with whatever custom fields they want to add and linking them with their products (e-ticket products with HikaSerial)?

2. The info collected on the Entry Form custom fields for each of the orders, can vendors see it in their front end store? Is this info linked with the customer order? Is there a view where they can see all this together? Can they do an excel export based on order status that includes all the info collected on the custom fields of the entry form?

3. The option to turn off the link back to the product page in the checkout, can it be applied on a per product category basis? For example, if the product has a “ticket” category to it then the link back to product page will be disabled, any other products with other category (I.e: t-shirts) will keep the link back to the product page

Many thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4005
8 years 7 months ago #214835

Hi,

1. If you talking about "event entries" ( demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/other-features/event-entries ) ; No, HikaMarket does not provide interface to manage the entries in the front-end.
It is not a very popular feature and most of store does not use entries. And I personally prefer to not integrate the entries edition in HikaMarket and instead work on "HikaBooking" in order to have a more complete event system for HikaShop/HikaMarket.

Otherwise, for the custom fields and HikaSerial packs ; yes, these elements are available while editing a product in the front-end.

2. The entry custom fields are loaded by HikaMarket for the display of the order.
I noted in my TODO list to perform some tests in order to check the display ; but for what I saw, it should be good.

3. The HikaShop option (it's not related to HikaMarket) is applied for all products.
If you just want to disable it for specific products (or specific categories), it will require a view override ; so you can activate/deactivate the setting for each product depending your own checks.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 2
8 years 7 months ago #214870

Thanks for your quick reply.

I think it is a very good idea to put together some of the features you already have and develop a proper event management extension (HikaBooking). I think that a view that lists the all the serials for each "event" and includes the order info, order status, and serial consumption status would be a great improvement.

Do you have a roadmap for HikaBooking specifying features and release dates?

• Thank you received: 4005
8 years 7 months ago #214878

Hi,

Here a recent post where I talked about HikaBooking:
www.hikashop.com/forum/filters-search/87...-product.html#211472

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds