Payment plugin - Afterpay

• Thank you received: 8
5 years 2 months ago #302992

We have applied to become an account holder, once this is approved and we have a testing account access i can forward these details onto you.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 2 months ago #303312

AfterPay is a must for our business. Any plan to create the plugin by HikaShop?

• Thank you received: 8
5 years 2 months ago #303313

Because we offer a service and not a physical good we are not able to to get an account.
Developers must have an account to access the API, also we have a client with an account but we cannot give out their details for privacy concerns.

• Thank you received: 9
5 years 2 months ago #303314

Hi Mohamed, send me an email and I will give you a testing account for Afterpay. This is the same on I used when we had it developed. Email is info(at)olstadesigns(dot)com(dot)au

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 2 months ago #303324

Hello,

Hi Mohamed, send me an email and I will give you a testing account for Afterpay. This is the same on I used when we had it developed. Email is info(at)olstadesigns(dot)com(dot)au

You can send it using our contact form, please don't forget to specify a link to that thread in your message :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Thank you !
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 2 months ago #303599

Hi Mohamad
Will this plugin be available to all soon (as I gathered from this thread)?

5 years 2 months ago #303607

Hello,

Thank you for your interest, we're still waiting for test credentials and we just contacted them about it, so we are actually waiting for a reply.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

• Thank you received: 21
5 years 1 month ago #304090

Is there any update on this? I have three clients currently waiting for Afterpay.

5 years 1 month ago #304102

Hello,

We actually contacted them through their contact form but they gave us that reply for the moment :

Merchant Services (Afterpay)
Feb 14, 10:31 AEDT

Hi Mohamed,

We're going to have to look into this and discuss internally. We'll reach out once we have more information. Thanks for your patience.

Warmest regards,
Merchant Services
Afterpay US

Afterpay Support Team (Afterpay)
Feb 10, 05:16 AEDT

Hi Mohamed,

It's good to hear from you!

We are working on this request and will back to you soon.

Kind regards,

G****
Afterpay Support Team

So we're actually waiting for their reply.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.

5 years 1 month ago #304440

I have phoned afterpay again today and reminded them that it has been over a year and still no contact from their team. I have been told they will contact the integration team again and get back to me. I told them that dynamic calculations that some websites use will not work on their current offerings and partners.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

5 years 1 month ago #304447

Hello,

Thank you ! They also contacted us back saying that :

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for your email. We've let Afterpay Sales know about your question. They will be able to assist you.

Warmest regards,

Merchant Services
Afterpay US

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

• Thank you received: 21
5 years 2 weeks ago #305428

Whats the latest on afterpay? I am having to quote another Woocommerce site today because Afterpay has become a standard requirement for online retail in Australia. I have another 3 existing Hikashop sites that I am fighting to keep but will have to move them to Woocommerce if thier is no real prospect of getting afterpay.

5 years 2 weeks ago #305429

We have contacted afterpay on a dozen occasions and had no reply. You need to call them. The more people that call them the better. If only two of us are calling the response will be as it has been.

Last edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by mieprint.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodfarrell, Mohamed Thelji

5 years 1 week ago #305745

I am emailing afterpay today, however, I thought i would touch base with one of the features that afterpay has as part of their plugin and whether the one that I have had developed does this. On the price in the store, the afterpay plugin tells the shopper what the installments will be before it gets to the cart. I have done this with simple code in our calculating software, however, Im not sure whether the plugin which has been developed does it. Also, If I can get them to test it, can I get a copy of the plugin to install as a live test please.

5 years 4 days ago #305815

Hello,

On the price in the store, the afterpay plugin tells the shopper what the installments will be before it gets to the cart.

The current AfterPay actually doesn't support installments so we're still waiting for their reply.

We actually just sent them another email as it's been a long time since they didn't replied.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 11 months ago #306543

Hi,

Just wondering on an ETA for afterpay payment plugin?
Do you see it within the next quarter being delivered, end of year?

Thanks.

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 11 months ago #306544

I don't think it's ever going to happen.. :(

4 years 11 months ago #306546

We have done everything we can. If afterpay wont allow a test and take on board the payment plugin, our hands are tied

• Thank you received: 9
4 years 11 months ago #306547

I have given up and moved to Woocommerce. I had so many plugins made by my developer which cost me a packet and the upkeep was just too much as well. I gave my Afterpay as well as a number of other plugins to Hikashop and even offered them my Afterpay sandbox. Making the move to Woocommerce has streamlined everything for me and I don't have the expense of having to develop plugins for my own needs. Don't get me wrong Hikashop is a great ecommerce addon packed full of features but unfortunately the core is falling behind with the plugins needed for todays online trading including payment & shipping addons.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

4 years 11 months ago #306553

Hello,

We have done everything we can. If afterpay wont allow a test and take on board the payment plugin, our hands are tied

We're actually in contact with their support and we're providing them with all the information we have so that they can understand our situation and send us a test account.

I have given up and moved to Woocommerce. I had so many plugins made by my developer which cost me a packet and the upkeep was just too much as well. I gave my Afterpay as well as a number of other plugins to Hikashop and even offered them my Afterpay sandbox. Making the move to Woocommerce has streamlined everything for me and I don't have the expense of having to develop plugins for my own needs. Don't get me wrong Hikashop is a great ecommerce addon packed full of features but unfortunately the core is falling behind with the plugins needed for todays online trading including payment & shipping addons.

We've been talking with AfterPay for 6 months for AfterPay Sandbox access, It's not that we didn't planned to develop an AfterPay payment plugin or that we don't want to, we're just waiting for them to provide us with a test account so that we can test and complete that AfterPay payment plugin.

Maybe we missed it, but I don't remember receiving AfterPay sandbox access, else we could have completed the plugin.

That's a shame that you moved for another eCommerce solution but we wish you the best with your new online stores and business.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds