• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 1 month ago #330575

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 88.0.4324.190

Dear all
I have 2 question. For a bank manual transfer method.
1. How to create form for the customer to send proof of payment (jpeg picture format) that link to the just submit order number automatically.
2. When an order submit and customer received "order create" notification e-mail. I would like to know how to insert link (something like submit button) in the e-mail to bring the customer to the proof of payment sending form (as I mention above and also link to the specific order number in that e-mail).

Thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
3 years 1 month ago #330576

hello,

1. This is possible by using the Custom Fields, have a look on this tutorial .
In details you have to create an Order Custom Field, and define the fieldd as File, see my screenshot :

Note in the restriction part, the payment methods selected, this will authorize the custom field to be display, only if this payment method is selected.

2. First you have to authorize your customer to don't paid his command immediately.
From Main HikaShop Configuration => Go to Order part, then find the "Payment of orders not paid immediately" option.
Then in your payment method use the "collect on delivery" and define in this payment method the "order status" option on "Pending".

With this your customer is able finish their Checkout without pay, and they may be automatically notified with an email that invite them to pay, and with it an Url link to go an order page that display a payment method dropdown.

Hope this will help you to achieved what you need.
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kittisak112

• Hikashop Business
3 years 1 month ago #330629

Thank you very much for your answer. Very Fast response!!!!
For the question 1., I have follow your instruction, everything is ok and look like I want. But when I try to finish check out process from my website front-end, I cannot upload anything to the Proof of Payment custom field.
For the Question 2., Sorry to make you misunderstand. I really mean, I would like my web site have a Bank transfer payment only. But I give a choice for customers to transfer payment immediately and then submit Proof of Payment picture before finish a check out process or no need to transfer payment before finish check out process but they can transfer the payment after when they have received notification e-mail, to make a payment, which have a link in that e-mail for the customer to send a Proof of Payment picture to my back-end website related with their Order ID.

Thank you.

• Thank you received: 611
3 years 1 month ago #330642

Hello,

1. Can you allow us to experience ourselves the issue ?... Provide a step by step process in order to reproduce on your website (url link, product to add, customer ref if required).
Already a guess all the same, maybe it's the way your host configuration that prevents the upload ? If yes,
2. We are all good, let's me details more this point, if we understand your needs you have to create 2 payments method from Bank transfert plugin & Collect on delivery plugin :

• Bank transfert plugin associated with your custom field
  • Collect on delivery plugin that allow your customer to finish the checkout without paid, and switch order to pending status (awaiting payment). But you can modify Payment Method Name for something like "Paid later" by example.

Regards

Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 1 month ago #330755

Hello
For 1, I have check to my web hosting service provider, they think the host configuration is not a problem. So I try to change "Proof of payment" custom field from File to Ajax image field type. It's work!! I can upload any images but the upload module look like to have 2 field type in it (see picture Name: No1 TwoCustomFieldTypeInOneModule). First time when click on it then the page go blank so I have to click back on the browser to go back to the check out page, now this time the upload module look normally (see picture Name: No2 Ajax image custom field) and I can upload picture to this field (see picture Name: No3 Uploaded Ajax image custom field).
For 2, In the first time, I do everything follow your first advice. When I choose "Collect on delivery" option, I receive payment notification e-mail with link ("Pay Now" Button) to go back to make a payment again but in that link It has Order Number and payment option only (see picture Name: No4 Page link with Pay Now Button 1, No5 Page link with Pay Now Button 2) so I can not upload any image of the proof of payment.
In the second time, I do everything follow your last advice. I change plugin name from "Collect on delivery" to "Paid later" ,make some translation override with my language and change custom field from File to Ajax image field type. In this time I can up load image on check in page as mention above but for a Collect on delivery(Paid later) option check out. They not have a link ("Pay Now" Button) for payment anymore (see picture No6 Page link from pending(paid later) notification e-mail ) but the link will appear in case if I select Bank transaction payment instead (see picture No7 Page link from order create(choose bank transfer) notification e-mail ).
I have attached how I produce my web site picture following the attachment. And you may try to check on my web following url. ( www.anybox-packaging.com )

• Hikashop Business
3 years 1 month ago #330756

More picture

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 1 month ago #330818

Hi,

1. That's an issue we'll have to fix somehow. I looked into it but I couldn't find a suitable solution.
The issue is that this ajax file / image type of custom field requires external libraries to work. When the checkout page is displayed without the custom fields on it, these external libraries are not loaded.
Then, when you select the payment method corresponding to the custom field, the HTML is retrieved from the server along with the javascript to initialize the upload system, but it's missing the external libraries to work properly.
That's why you get a javascript error and it doesn't work.
That's already explain why it works afterwards. Since the payment method has been changed, when you redisplay the whole page, you get the custom field working as the external libraries are directly loaded on the page.
So a simple solution to this is to configure your checkout workflow to have the payment selection and the custom fields area on two separate steps.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...eckout-workflow.html

2. I think what you could do is to create a form page (with a form extension) so that the customer could send you his payment proof through it and then use the translation overrides to link to the page of that form for the email payment link instead of going to the normal payment page.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 1 month ago #330828

Hi,

1. Ok, I see.
2. By this solution, the proof of payment image from customer will not save to "proof of payment" custom field in "order" table right?
Can you recommend which Form Extension is suitable or can link a field to Hikashop please?

Thank you.

Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Kittisak112.

3 years 1 month ago #330833

Hi,

2. That's correct. There is actually no mechanism to allow a customer to fill a custom order field once the order is created.
I don't know of any extension which could do that either.
With Fabrik, you can create such a form page and then, in the actions of the form, you can add custom PHP code. So there, you can write PHP code to store the data from the form in the order in HikaShop.
So doing it like that is possible, but it requires a developer to work on that.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 1 month ago #331035

Hi

Many thanks to your solution. Now I try to insert a link to a form ,for customer to upload a proof of payment, in this page (please see Pic 1.).

Page in Pic 1. come from click on "Pay now" Button in the page in Pic 2.

But I can not find where I can insert it.

Regards,

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Kittisak112.

3 years 1 month ago #331049

Hi,

You can use a translation override for that:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
For example, if oyu search for the text "You can now transfer " in the HikaShop language file, you'll see that it's done with the line:
PLEASE_TRANSFERT_MONEY="You can now transfer the amount of %s using the following information."

Then, you could have an override with that to add your link:
PLEASE_TRANSFERT_MONEY="You can now transfer the amount of %s using the following information and then <a href='URL_TO_FORM'>send us your proof of payment here</a>."
where you can just replace URL_TO_FORM by the URL of your form page.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds