How to display related products in product page

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 5 months ago #255922

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.3

hi,
How can i display related products in product page?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
7 years 5 months ago #255923

hello,

You have a documentation in order to learn this, here .

Regards

Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Philip.

7 years 5 months ago #255974

yeah, i've seen that article,
i also have read the related product module article but i cannot make it work.

i have a product that in related procudt field of that product two more product is added. (Product A and B)
as the article says when i create the module and make it unpublished and turn it on , on hika configuration page Product A and B should be displaying on the bottom of product page.

but instead of that random products are displaying !!!!!
how can i force the module to display only products i've added to related field of a product!
thats my question.

• Thank you received: 13069
7 years 5 months ago #255977

Hi,

Please provide a screenshot of the settings of your related products listing. There must be a problem with some of the settings in it.

7 years 4 months ago #257948

can you tell me the exact correct setting and how to create a module to achieve showing related product that i select in product admin page on bottom of product front page ?

7 years 4 months ago #257949

because in the tutorial you just sent me it's only showing how to create a module to show products in specific category.
i want the exact same thing but inside product page at the bottom and i want it to show the products i select in related products field inside the main product admin page !

please tell me how can i do that step by step .

i'll appreciate your help Bro ;-)

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 4 months ago #257951

Hi,

As Nicolas wrote:

Please provide a screenshot of the settings of your related products listing. There must be a problem with some of the settings in it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

7 years 4 months ago #258310

here is the screen shot u want.
please tell me after fixing the setting on this page what should i do next !

thanks

Attachments:

7 years 3 months ago #258339

Hi,

By default after you installed HikaShop, there is nothing to do. You just add related products to your products and they show on the product page.

If they don't, it's either that you've disabled the related products module in the "modules under the product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration, or that you've modified the settings of the related products module in an incorrect way.

Regarding your screenshot, if that's the screenshot of the settings of your related products module, then the "synchronize" option should be turned on and the recently viewed setting should be turned off. The "sub element filter" setting shoule be set to "all sub elements" and the "main category" setting should be set to the main category of your shop.

5 years 2 months ago #303121

While I am able to display related products, I would like to know if there is a way to configure what details are displayed with the related product? For instance (see screenshot) I'd like to NOT display the bottom lines of text "5 items in stock-choose options"

Attachments:

5 years 2 months ago #303124

Hi,

Yes, you can edit the settings of the module "related products" via the joomla modules manager in order to configure how the products should display in that listing.

5 years 2 months ago #303176

Could you be a little more specific? Under the 'Content Module'? Hikashop Options? I'm not finding anything that is for configuring the display of content for Related Products

5 years 2 months ago #303177

Hi,

Go in the Joomla modules manager. Search for "related products". Edit the module. Go in the "HikaShop options" tab there. Change the display settings and save. For example, you could turn off the "add to cart button" display setting to not get the "choose options" button.

5 years 2 months ago #303199

I do not have a 'module' named 'related products'. I have 'Hika Content Module', and a Product Features Display tab with an 'Add to Cart' option but no 'choose options'

5 years 2 months ago #303217

Hi,

I don't see how that's possible.
If you go in the Hikashop configuration, under the Display tab, you have the setting "Modules under the product page". There the module displaying the related products below the product page should be selected, indicating that you have it installed and that you can edit its settings in the Joomla modules manager.

5 years 2 months ago #303250

Yes, I do have 'Related Products' entered in the field for "Modules under the product page" (see screenshot) and it's ID 131. When I go to the Joomla Modules, that module (ID 131) does not appear there (see screen shot).

Also, when I make changes to the settings under "Modules under the product page", it changes the appearance of the 'Product' and not the 'Related products'.

Attachments:

5 years 2 months ago #303251

Hi,

Then you just have trashed that module and that's why it doesn't appear on the listing or something like that.
In the filters of the modules listing, select "all" in the "select status" and that might help finding it.
Anyways, if it appears in the "modules under the product page" setting, it means that this module is in the database so you must be able to find it via the modules manager of joomla, one way or another.

5 years 2 months ago #303299

Thanks Nicolas—

Not sure how it got there but I found the module in the trash and was able to configure it the way I'd like.

Paul

• Thank you received: 10
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 11 months ago #319315

Hello. I can’t display the related products, tell me, am I doing everything right?

Attachments:

3 years 11 months ago #319405

Hi,

I don't see your screenshots properly. However, it looks like you didn't add any related products in your product. Instead, it looks like you added "bundled products" (products inside the product) to your product.
It's the setting above the "bundle products" area that you want to use.
Please double check.
You might want to look at the interface in English to make sure you have the correct names.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds