Export csv with total product sales of last week

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
2 months 1 day ago #359376

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 5.0.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.2.11

Hi,

I am updating a joomla 3 website to joomla 5. In the joomla 3 website I have created several widgets, using the legacy dashboard.
These widgets show (one widgte per category) how many times the products in that categoru were ordered in the last 7 days. So let's say there is a category for 'fruit' the widgte shows a table with the fruit items in the website and how many of them are ordered in the last 7 days (e.g. 'Apples - 5; Pears - 8; etc). The client needs this, because the orders are collected once a week and prepared for pick up or delivery in the weekend. The need to know how many appels they need that week and how many pears. There are lots of products so would be very time consuming to calculate that by hand ;-)
Is it possible to do this with a mass action? Or any other way without using the legacy dashbord? I can't figure it out. It would be really helpful if my client can download a csv every week with one click. Or maybe even better: if it is delivered in his mailbox.

Thanks a lot. In the screenshot an example of the widgets. Total price would't evem be relevant.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 612
2 months 1 day ago #359379

Hello,

I see a solution thanks to a recent new feature, the Mass Action to button feature (appear with the HikaShop 4.6.0).
Discover it in our relative Blog article, here .

This new feature allows you to create a MassAction, according to your criteria including importing a CSV, AND to have a new button to trigger this operation directly in the relevant listing (product, order etc!).

Regards

Last edit: 2 months 1 day ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
1 month 2 weeks ago #359657

Thanks.

Maybe my question was not clear ;-) I am aware that there are mass actions and the possibility to create a button for an action.

I just can't figure out how to configure the mass action to give the information I need. I need a csv (or xls) file that shows how many times the product is ordered last week.

So, in this case, it is about fruit and vegetables. I need a list every week that says how many of them are ordered. Like this:
tomatoes - 20
apples - 58
pumpkin - 12
cucumber - 8

How can I do this?

• Thank you received: 13071
1 month 2 weeks ago #359666

Hi,

You can't do this with a mass action then.
You can do it with a report:
www.hikashop.com/forum/reports-statistic...t-sales-reports.html

www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...hop-report-form.html

The report system also has a button to export the data as a CSV file.

The following user(s) said Thank You: niqui

• Hikashop Business
1 month 2 weeks ago #359711

Thanks! Found it :-)

I can see the export button once the report is opened. Is it also possible to select multiple reports and export them with 1 click? I have 13 different reports (one for every category) and we need the reports every week. If that's not possible, maybe that would be a great and helpful feature for a next release ;-)

Or - maybe even better - the possibility to use just one report and group the products per category.

Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by niqui.

• Thank you received: 13071
1 month 2 weeks ago #359717

Hi,

Well, if you don't restrict the report to any category, you'll have all the products in one report. Now, they won't be sorted per category. They will be sorted by "best seller".

Thank you for you feedback on extra potential options. I've noted them down, although I can't promise anything.

• Hikashop Business
1 month 2 weeks ago #359726

Yeah, I know I can have all the categories in 1 report, but it is only usefull if grouped bu category.

Hope that the export for multiple reports will be introduced some day ;)

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds