Where to set rate of altauserpoints and new currency ?

• Thank you received: 2
3 years 9 months ago #321004

-- url of the page with the problem -- : zeitkaufhaus.de/de/zeitl%C3%A4den/zeitka...nkategorien/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : opera 83.0.4103.97

Hello,
with Nicolas´ help, I can now pay with points. There´s a little problem left:

The user gets the message "You have 1080001 points (or 2 958,91 ZPE)". and "Es werden Ihnen 31025 Punkte abgezogen." (means: 31025 ZPE are deducted). That´s correct, the price is 31025 ZPE.
How and where to hide or change the information (or 2958,91 ZPE) ?

Thanks and Kind regards

Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
3 years 9 months ago #321014

Hi,

The simplest is to do a translation override.
You can do an override of:

YOU_HIKA_HAVE="You have<span class='hikashop_AUP_points'> %s </span>points (or <span class='hikashop_AUP_points'>%s</span>)."
To have:
YOU_HIKA_HAVE="You have<span class='hikashop_AUP_points'> %s </span>points."
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify

3 years 9 months ago #321037

Hi Nicolas,

thanks. I pasted in the override of german and english language:
YOU_HIKA_HAVE="You have<span class='hikashop_AUP_points'> %s </span>points."

No effect...In Frontend still is shown:
Sie haben 1080001 points (or 2 958,91 ZPE).Sie können die Bestellung vollständig mit Ihren Punkten bezahlen. Es werden Ihnen 31025 Punkte abgezogen.

Additionally, I want to change "points" to Punkte...

Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Rambay. Reason: correction

3 years 9 months ago #321088

Good morning,

trying to solve the issue, I disabled my own currency. Now it´s shown "Sie haben 1080001 points (or 2.958,91 €)". Okay, that´s the rate i set in the points-payment plugin.
BUT: Now, NO point is deducted from the 1080001 points when buying something....

Notice:
I found this thread:

https://www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/893474-userpoints-not-deducting-from-altauserpoints.html?start=20https://www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/893474-userpoints-not-deducting-from-altauserpoints.html?start=20

I published it and my payment method disappeared......

Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Rambay.

3 years 9 months ago #321142

Okay,

I solved it like this:

I disabled my currency "zpe"
I assigned the points payment method to currency EUR
I enable alphauserpoint plugin order validation

Now I can pay with points and they are deducted from the alphauserpoints-points.

With my own currency, I don`t get it to work...

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 9 months ago #321151

Hello,

Now I can pay with points and they are deducted from the alphauserpoints-points.

I'm glad you solved your issue.

With my own currency, I don`t get it to work...

Can you give us more information about your issue and what you want to achieve through some screenshots for example ?

We will need to see your relative settings screenshot, more especially user point plugin, pay with point plugin.
Note : In order to check your settings you can have a look on this documentation .

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rambay

3 years 9 months ago #321161

Hi Mohamed,
thanks for your mail.
At first: I read the documentation several times, even many postings, Posting here is the last option.

Screenshots: Not necessary, it - works fine ! I enabled the currency and assigned the payment plugin, no problem, points are deducted....
But - do you have an idea, why yesterday, the same settings didn´t work ? I´m afraid that tomorrow, it won´t work again....

So these questions are left (at the moment...):

1. Is it possible, that in the shop is shown only the currency you selected ?
Now for a product: 23 725,00 ZPE (65,00 €) pro Stück
I want: 23 725,00 ZPE pro Stück or 65,00 € pro Stück

2. How may I assign a product to a user group which only appears for this group, no other group can buy or see it ?

1. 3. How can I change:
Sie haben 992571 points (or 2 719,37 ZPE).Sie können die Bestellung vollständig mit Ihren Punkten bezahlen. Es werden Ihnen 23725 Punkte abgezogen.
to
Sie haben 992571 Punkte.Sie können die Bestellung vollständig mit Ihren Punkten bezahlen. Es werden Ihnen 23725 Punkte abgezogen.
the override in the language files of the hikashop configuration doesn´t work.

4. Where to set the altauserpoints-currency rate 1:1 ? 992571 points (or 992571 ZPE)

Kind regards
Martin

3 years 9 months ago #321162

Hi,

0. If you don't change the settings then the behavior won't change. Now this might happen only in some cases. For example, if you restricted the plugin to a category, based on what product you have in the cart, you might or might not gain points. That would be an example explaining why you only have the problem sometimes. That's why Mohamed asked for screenshots so that we can check the settings and tell you why this could potentially happen in some cases.

1. If you only want to display the current currency, you should turn off the "Show price in original currency" setting in the HikaShop configuration. Note that you'll find the same setting in each menu item of the type "HikaShop category/product listing" and each module of the type "HikaShop content module" for the listings displayed by these menu items / modules.
So you need to check the settings there too.

2. In the product edition page you have the "access level" setting you can configure for that.

3. As I replied before, this can be done with a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/9...currency.html#321014
If the override doesn't work, then we need more information on what you did as you must have done something wrong.
For example, you could provide a screenshot of the override area where you've added it.
Also, you have the "debug language" setting in the Joomla configuration you can enable. Then, at the bottom of each pages, you'll get some debug information on each language file and it will tell you if there is a mistake in a language file (including the override file) and on which line of the file. That will help you check that there is no error in the override file. If there is, no override will be loaded at all, even the ones which have been added correctly, so that could potentially explain why your overrides didn't work.

4. You have two rates.
If you edit the user points plugin instance you have created in the System>Plugins menu, you can setup the rate of conversion when points are gained.
And if you edit the user points payment method you have created in the System>Payment methods menu, you can setup the rate of conversion when points are used to purchase things.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rambay

3 years 9 months ago #321201

Hi Nicolas,
thanks for the hints.

0: I have a look on the products and gonna provide screenshots if the issue come back;
1. Is done, even there was no change possible in content module
2. Is done, I check it; Alternative: Is it possible to assign two or more prices to a product and assign the prices to different groups ?
3. I set the debug modus, but it shows "Fehler: keine" (Mistakes: none), please see screenshots
4. Yes, I know. I have the message:
"Sie haben 821012 points (or 2 249,35 ZPE).Sie können die Bestellung vollständig mit Ihren Punkten bezahlen. Es werden Ihnen 31025 Punkte abgezogen." That´s exactly the relation between my curreny points and the currency euro (365:1). So there must be a relation between currency and the plugins. But I tink, that´s not important if I can change the message ---> point3....

Kind regards Martin

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Rambay.

3 years 9 months ago #321281

Hi,

1. "there was no change possible in content module" You mean you didn't see the option when you edited the module ? Could you provide a screenshot of the "hikashop options" tab of that module settings page ?

2. Yes. When you edit / create a price on the price listing of the product edition page, you have also an "access level" setting for the price you're editing / creating. So you can create several prices with different access levels for that.

3. Then it means that it's not that translation that is used there but another one. If you check the file plugins/hikashop/userpoints/userpoints_checkout.php you'll see all the translations used by the user points area on the checkout.
You have POINTS USERPOINTS_HAVE_X_POINTS USERPOINTS_NO_POINTS USERPOINTS_USER_FOR_DISCOUNT USERPOINTS_USE_DISCOUNT_QUESTION and USERPOINTS_EARN_POINTS
So you want to change one of these with a translation override in the same manner I explained for the other translation key YOU_HIKA_HAVE which is apparently used elsewhere.

3 years 9 months ago #321333

Okay,
excuse me the question:" Is it possible to assign two or more prices to a product and assign the prices to different groups ?" It´s done with the restrictions in "price"....
Other question: Could I show both different prices, but only one can be clicked by the assigned group ? Just to see the advantage if getting a member...

Somebody an idea changing
You have POINTS USERPOINTS_HAVE_X_POINTS USERPOINTS_NO_POINTS USERPOINTS_USER_FOR_DISCOUNT

to
USERPOINTS_USE_DISCOUNT_QUESTION and USERPOINTS_EARN_POINTS ?

It´s not working.
Kind regards Martin

3 years 8 months ago #321448

Hi,

1. No, the it's not possible to display the prices that aren't available to the user group of the current user as that data is not loaded.
Now it's possible, but it requires MySQL queries and PHP code to load the data yourself from the database in a view override. So it's technically possible, but it will require a developer to spend a few hours to code that.

2. What do you mean by it's not working ? What translation overrides did you add ?

3 years 8 months ago #321742

Hi Nicolas,
thanks for your reply. I gave it to the hoster, I have no access to the files....and wait for the reply...
Meanwhile:

When a vendor sells a product and this will be paid with altauserpoints, these points are deducted from the customers account, but the points - they are not given to the account of the vendor as I can see in the backend of the users of altauserpoints....How to set this if possible ? Where are the points ?
Kind regards
Martin

• Thank you received: 4004
3 years 8 months ago #321786

Hello,

What is your HikaMarket version number ?
Is your "VendorPoints" plugin enabled ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

3 years 8 months ago #321788

Hi Jerome,
Version 1.7.3
Vendorplugin enabled, no entry in valid order statuses

3 years 8 months ago #321790

Hello,

CF : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...arket-changelog.html

The support of AltaUserPoints was made in HikaMarket 2.1.0 (published in March 2018).
In that version, we also add the plugin "user points to vendor" which seams to be the feature you're looking for..
The "vendor points" plugin allows a vendor to earn points thanks to its sales, not to gain the points that a user used for the order.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

3 years 8 months ago #321813

Hi Jerome,
thanks, where do I get it ?

3 years 8 months ago #321826

Hello,

You need an active HikaMarket subscription in order to download the latest HikaMarket version in our website.
Please note that HikaMarket 3.1.0 require HikaShop 4.2.0 or newer, so you will also need to update your HikaShop.
www.hikashop.com/my-account/your-subscriptions.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

3 years 8 months ago #321836

Hi Jerome,
you know, this plugin is what I need. I want the people to py with points earned by social activities. I bought your shop and market several years ago without being able to use it. Now, I finally have a website, I asked many things about your shop, spent many, many hours to find out, how it´s working, found it with your help.
BUT - because of Corona, I´m not able in the moment to buy your shop and market because I´ve lost ca. 80 % of my earnings since march...I just need this plugin, and surely, I gonna update my subscriptions, but in the moment, I just need THIS plugin. Can´t you provide it for some Euros ?
Kind regards
Martin

3 years 8 months ago #321846

Hi,

This plugin requires modifications in HikaMarket and HikaShop. If we were to give you the plugin available with HikaMarket and you would install it on old versions of HikaShop and HikaMarket, it would just crash your website when you would activate it.
So that wouldn't be helping you.
I'm afraid it's not just a question of money. Now we could spend time to see if we could retrofit it to your versions of HikaShop and HikaMarket, but that would take us many hours of work. Doing that would be more expensive than renewing HikaMarket and HikaShop.
So I really think updating to the latest version of both is the way to go there if you want to do that.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds