• Thank you received: 13
1 year 2 months ago #348867

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7
-- HikaSerial version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.6
-- PHP version -- : 8.1

Hi.

i have a product with options. for example 5 ooptions
when i purchase the product only one serial is generated. and it is randomly related to one of options
i have add serial packs to ll products which hast been added in this parent product as options

why it is like this ? i think it must generate 6 tickets

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by khashiz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #348877

the bug is obvious and explained in this post too :
www.hikashop.com/forum/15-general-talk-a...ultiple-serials.html

system only generate serial equal to the amount of quantity of the greatest item in the cart, not equal to total amounts

• Thank you received: 4004
1 year 2 months ago #348868

Hello,

More elements would be required if we want to understand the situation and the issue.

During the last weeks we provided some support for our software but your last order was refund by Paypal. Now, you're using HikaSerial but we didn't receive any money for it in the end and you just ignored Nicolas's message here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/16-serial-bug-rep...04-error.html#348444
Please clear the situation with this first.

Kind regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by nicolas.

1 year 2 months ago #348889

Hikaserial has an obvious bug.

when there are more than one product in cart , the amount of serials generated is equal to the greatest individual item quantity, not the total.

suppose this is my cart :

item 1: Qty = 2
item 2: Qty = 3
item 3: Qty = 4

in this situation system must generate 9 serials, but it will generate only 4 because 4 is the greatest number between 2, 3, and 4.

about the money and the licence, as you said I tried to buy again with my personal account, but your system rejected my payment and I do not know why, however, now I think maybe it was good for me because with this important bug that you are not even intrested to solve, it was wasting money because this system not work as I explaned.
Please fix this bug and will pay with honor again. I love your extensions and I have paid for them always with our corporation account

1 year 2 months ago #348892

Hello,

Once again you're talking about a bug and the last time, you had a third plugin issue.
CF : www.hikashop.com/forum/16-serial-bug-rep...-mobile-problem.html

In order to be able to identify a bug, you have to be able to reproduce it ; and to provide "reproduction steps" for it.
Things that are unfortunately not possible with your last message.
And the thread that you mentioned is 7 years old, when HikaSerial was version 1.10.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...erial-changelog.html

Even with your disrespectful attitude we provided you some free support on paid components.
You continue by spamming our forum, telling that you have bugs while you do not explain it.
You can think that I don't want to solve a bug but I'm pretty confident that it's a configuration issue (one again, configuration that you did not share while we asked you to).

Now, please understand that you're using that software illegally. You do not owned a licence.
If you behavior is "fix and I will pay", I'm afraid that you have to uninstall the software that of your website.
I provided free support and your attitude reached the limit of it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

1 year 2 months ago #348903

The main thing that is disrespectful is that i paid for the software and without any explanation my purchase was rejected.
And if you do not want to guide me with my problem because I don’t have active license, it’s your right,
€80 is not the problem to argue on, my only concern is that be sure this problem will be solved

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 2 months ago #348948

Hi,

What we need is that you provide precise step by step instructions to reproduce the problem on your website.
For example:

- Go to the this product URL www.hikashop.com/extensions/hika-essential.html
- click on add to cart
- login with the username xxx and the password yyy
- use the coupon zzz to pay 0 and finish the checkout
- then, use the username aaa with the password bbb to access the backend with the URL ccc and open the details of the order. You'll see the serials missing because there should be X of them and I only see Y of them.
- you can use the URL ddd to access the product details and see how I linked the product with the serial pack

That's something like this that Jerome asked you to provide. You think he didn't want to answer, but he was only asking for a way to properly understand the situation. It's not possible to debug something (and potentially provide a fix) without first being able to see the details of the situation.

Also, regarding the payment, it was rejected by the bank. Nothing we could do on our end. It's not your fault, but it's not ours either. Since the payment didn't work, and I provided you an alternative way to pay, the first correct thing to do would have been to pay with that alternative method. You just ignored my message back then, when the payment was rejected. Did you miss it ? We gave you plenty of time to come back to us about the payment. And now you're saying we are disrespectful. Why ? You should complain about the banks, not us. We're happy to take your money and help you.

1 year 2 months ago #348969

see bro

if you had read the conversation between me and your colleague, despite I had placed purchase (which later got rejected) you can see that from the first reply he started to talk about the money and those stuff !!

I did not see anywhere in this website mentioning that to ask a question in this forum we need to have active licence, which if it was neccessory you could easily prohibit users without licence to post here

I have bought both hikashop and hikaserial previously (with our corp. account) and I will do that again whenever is needed for my projects

about ignoring your email

i think it is a miss understanding because i did not ignored that message. I replied to you and said i have found a way to pay from another persons card.

the solution you provide was cost me more 10 euros for coin exchange fees, and listen to me Nicolas, you have to live in a country with the worlds worst currency to understand sometimes 10 euros count, i just wanted to save that 10 euros and I actually did, but unfrtunatly payment rejected by the bank, and after that this problem of serial generating showed up which directed me into doubt to buy or not

this was all the thing that happened.

you can check my posts in this forum, I was always grateful of your helps without even asking if people have paid or not, but I'm not a spam (as your colleague said) , I just did not found that posting in this forum, requires active subscription

1 year 2 months ago #348972

Hello,

HikaShop has a free edition : HikaShop Starter.

HikaSerial doesn't have a free edition, as you can see in the product page : www.hikashop.com/extensions/hikaserial.html (with mentions regarding the updates and support)
Thus, even if you start to explain your issue (which I was asking you for days) and we found a bug ; your only way to get the patch would be to fix your licence issue to be able to download the latest version.
Since you have troubles with that, and be sure that I'm sorry for it (and in my position I can't do anything) ; I'm sorry but I won't continue to work for free.

Also please note that HikaSerial subscription offers the "serials" feature and the "subscription" feature.
All your questions where about "serial" feature, so HikaSerial Standard, would be enough for you (and it's 40€, not 80€).

And when I told you that you were spamming, you actually created multiple threads for the same issue and started to reply on very old threads, for your same issue.
And each time, without telling us your full context, configuration and "reproduction steps".

Thus, I think that we can stop that conversation here.
If you want to exchange with Nicolas by email to find your a solution regarding how you can make a payement without bank rejection ; we would be able to continue here after that problem is solved.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds