• Hikashop Business
1 month 1 day ago #360006

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 4
-- PHP version -- : 8.1

Hello,

Can Hikashop do this:

On checkout/in the cart i want to add some chooses:
- i want to give customers the possibilty to wrap the order as a gift for € 3,00
- to choose for a Gift bag for € 2,00 including a picture
- to choose for a gift box for € 5 including a picture

Regards Michel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
1 month 1 day ago #360008

Hi,

Yes. First, you want to create custom fields of the table "order" via the menu Display>Custom fields.
Once you have the different custom fields configured and displayed on your checkout like you want, you can use the cart fee plugin:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/279-cart-fee.html
With it, you can have conditions and formulas to add extra fees to the cart. And you can have several extra fees at the same time if necessary.
For example, suppose I have a custom field with the column name "wrap" and the value "yes". I can have the condition

'{cart.wrap}'=='yes'
and the formula

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
1 month 1 day ago #360019

Hello,

I doubt whether this is possible as my intention is. At checkout, the customer must be able to choose (with a checkbox, for example) whether a specific option is desired. If this option is checked, a surcharge must be applied.

I'm just looking through the 'Checkout & Cart' plugins, but perhaps the plugin 'Checkout related' would be a better choice to give the customer the option (with an image!) to add this to the cart.

Can I see a demo of Checkout related or the Cart fee plugin somewhere? I can't get it sharp enough or this is what I was looking for.

Greetings Michel

• Thank you received: 13071
1 month 1 day ago #360024

Hi,

A custom field of the table "order" and of the type "checkbox" will allow you to let the customer choose during the checkout. That's the goal of this kind of custom fields: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...shop-field-form.html
The cart fees plugin will be able to take into account what is selected in the field and apply the fee or not based on that.
So, as far as I can see, it meets exactly your requirements.

The checkout related plugin on the other hand won't allow you to do what you want. It's goal is to display a listing of products related to the products already in the cart in order to increase the total amount of the orders placed.

But you could also just add a "text" view to your "checkout workflow" with the content tag of a product in order to display its add to cart button and its image:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-product-insert.html
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...eckout-workflow.html
That could work. However, as that's not exactly what you asked, I hadn't thought that it would be useful to mention it.

We don't have a demo for all of these. However, since you already have HikaShop Business, you can already test the custom order field. And I can assure you that the cart fee plugin will allow you to add an extra fee based on what is selected in a custom order field. The plugin was made for this kind of things. Also, note that we have a 30 days money back policy. So you can always purchase the plugin, test it, and if it doesn't work, you can always ask for a refund.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds